1. Warranty: Warranties are only covered for manufacturer defects. Please read this for carefully for more details.
2. Refunds: There are no refunds on custom eyewear once the order is placed. We place the orders electronically once you pay for them. Once the lenses are ordered, they are ordered specifically to your Rx, lens treatment options and frame shape.
3. Returns: We will not accept any returns on custom eyewear.
4. Service of Eyewear NOT Purchased at Sun Valley Eye Care: If you purchase your glasses from us, we will gladly provide services on the products that you buy from us. If you buy your glasses elsewhere and there is a problem, we will charge $100 for a re-refraction with the optometrist. Troubleshooting services about frames or lenses start at $100/hr with a minimum $25 fee with the optician.
5. No Show Fee: $25 weekday and $50 weekend per time slot. We only book 30 minute time slots, unlike others who book every 6 minutes. If you are not certain about your schedule, don't make an appointment. Just text/email/call the day
If you cannot make your appointment, please email or text us @ email@example.com or (602) 492 -7832 within 24 hours. Email is preferred. Voicemails are always checked last.
We are a very small office who cannot absorb loss of productivity from patients who don't show up. As a courtesy to you, we don't double or triple book.
If you are unsure of your schedule and don't want to commit to an appointment time, no worries, just email/text us for same day appointments.
6. Filling/Copying/Faxing Forms: We will charge a fee of $39 to fill out DMV/School forms, make copies or fax your records to other providers.
7. Sun Valley Eye Care has a ZERO tolerance policy against rude and/or aggressive behavior, bullying, profanity, verbal abuse towards our staff from patients or their family members.
Vision Plans we do not accept:
2. All AHCCCS Plans: We are not allowed to participate in all but one of these plans. All of these plans have contracts with Nationwide Vision Centers. There are no out of network forms. The plan we accept is Envolve Vision through Arizona Complete Health. If your card looks like this, send us a picture of your card and we can try to look up your benefits.
If your employer does not give you a choice for vision plans, you can always opt out and sign up for a plan individually through VSP, the best and the only plan that we commit to being partners with. Click on the VSP banner at the bottom of our home page to see if it makes sense for you to sign up.