2. Refunds: There are no refunds on custom eyewear once the order is placed. We place the orders electronically once you pay for them. Once the lenses are ordered, they are ordered specifically to your Rx, lens treatment options and frame shape.
3. Returns: We will not accept any returns on custom eyewear.
4. Service of Eyewear NOT Purchased at Sun Valley Eye Care: If you purchase your glasses from us, we will gladly provide services on the products that you buy from us. If you buy your glasses elsewhere and there is a problem, we will charge $100 for a re-refraction with the optometrist. Troubleshooting services about frames or lenses start at $100/hr with a minimum $25 fee with the optician.
5. No Show Fee: $25 weekday and $50 weekend per time slot. We only book 30 minute time slots, unlike others who book every 6 minutes.
If you cannot make your appointment, please email firstname.lastname@example.org within 24 hours. Email is preferred. Otherwise send us a text @ (602) 492 -7832. Voicemails are always checked last and not able to be checked or responded to until we are on site.
We are a very small office who cannot absorb loss of productivity from patients who don't show up. As a courtesy to you, we don't double or triple book.
If you are unsure of your schedule and don't want to commit to an appointment time, no worries, just email/text us for same day appointments. If you are a chronic no-show person or rescheduling type of person, we will dismiss you from our office.
6. Filling/Copying/Faxing Forms: We will charge a fee of $39 to fill out DMV/School forms, make copies or fax your records for other providers.
7. Sun Valley Eye Care has a ZERO tolerance policy against rude and/or aggressive behavior, bullying, profanity, verbal abuse towards our staff from patients or their family members.
Vision Plans we do not accept:
1. Avesis: We have out of network forms for you to fill out to get reimbursed.
3. All AHCCCS Plans: We are not allowed to participate in all but one of these plans. All of these plans have contracts with Nationwide Vision Centers. There are no out of network forms. The plan we accept is Envolve Vision through Healthnet ACCESS. If your card looks like this, then we can look up your benefits.