We are committed to providing you with the best experience in an environment that is comfortable, caring, and innovative.
We won't be fast because we try to do it right the first time. We won't speed up and make it up in volume. We need your support by buying our products and utilizing our enhanced services.
We plan to open in the safest and most responsible way possible.
Our plan includes:
1. Limit # of staff and patients in the office. We schedule one patient per hour, so that we have enough time for a patient to leave before we allow the next patient to enter the office. We try NOT to overlap patients.
2. No walk-ins: appointments only (including pickups, repairs, adjustments).
3. Frequent disinfection and cleaning. Our frames are disinfected in Home Soap and wiped down before returning onto the board.
4. Mandatory masks in office: please bring your own mask! If you forgot to bring one, we will provide you with one.
5. Mandatory temperature readings and hand washing/sanitizer.
6. No one with a fever will be allowed to stay! If you are sick, please stay home. There will be no penalty for cancelling.
7. No waiting room. Only one family at a time. Stay in your car if necessary and text us that you are outside.
8. Curbside delivery if requested.
9. Touchless payment and electronic paperwork submitted both ways when possible.